My status

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rubber hits the road....

Actions or words?
I had an issue today at work that got me upset and even defensive, but I needed time to think about it. I then looked at it again as an opportunity ---- to finally put into action all of those nifty sayings, quotes & statements about excellence, achievement and endurance.....instead of just using them to fill up wall space like I believe most people do.

It is easy to do, say or even think the right thing when you are not under the gun, downtrodden, criticized, or even challenged. It is when you have to deal with adversity that you truly see what lies beneath your own skin. I think I am growing stronger with each event and by acknowledging your own faults through accountability and moving forward with new commitments, you can continue to grow and mature. (at least that is my goal) :)

Somedays, it is perfect true......it takes all you have just to stay in the game.

1 comment:

healingsoul said...

way to go, bro! thank you for thinking about me on your hard day. I always want to be there for you. I love you.
Lin