My status

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Laptop & Blog Writer --- Dell M1530 & Windows Live Writer?

Amazingly, I got a new laptop to use for work and it an incredible Dell XPS M1530 running Windows Vista Home Premium. I absolutely love this laptop and Vista. (at least it is stable at this point --- hehe) --- I really like the fingerprint scanner to protect and auto-logon to sites such as banking, blogspot etc....can never be too careful, right?

So, what about Windows Live Writer? It makes blogspot.com so much easier to use --- it is like a live editor with so much better functionality than the generic "blogger.com" interface. It basically does everything behind the scenes and just lets you focus on writing, posting & then it sends everything locally up the blogspot site.

Pretty nifty.....huh?

Here is a picture of my new laptop & Live Writer! Cheers!

dell_xps_m1530_2 WriterSplash

No comments: