My status

Friday, October 17, 2008

Need a vacation....

We need a vacation. Time to relax, time to chill, time to just unwind.
It has been a while since I didn't have to think about problems, projects and plans for work --- even when I was recently out for another surgery, I still kept up with my crackberry and my email almost instantly. It is a hard habit to break, if it can even be done.

Dedication is a tough cross to bear, especially when I am not getting any younger.
Maybe a trip to Sonoma/Napa is still in the works this year especially with some of our projects getting pushed till December now. If not, at least a long weekend trip to see the leaves change would be nice.

One can only hope and plan..... :)

YODA speaks:
"Do or do not...there is no try......."
Hear Yoda speak!!!

No comments: